Wednesday, February 6, 2013

international water shenanigans

Eddie & I went on a cruise with family about 2 weeks ago. Not even international waters keep Eddie from acting up.

on night while walking around on the ship he pinched his uncle's butt while walking pass one of the photographers and it made the guy laugh, point, and say out loud "haha you guys are pinching butts". (not like he needs any encouragement).

another night at dinner, one of our tablemates found out I was a pediatrician and said he had a personal question for me which happened to be about the business aspect of the office and as soon as he got his question out eddie chimes in with " oh thank goodness thats your question, I thought you were gonna ask her for a prostate exam".  i'm sure my face turned pretty red.

No comments:

Post a Comment