Saturday, January 7, 2012

Husband inspired blog

Before i start posting entries I though I'd explain what the blog is about. Those of you who know my husband know that from time to time some pretty funny and outrageous things come out of his mouth. This holiday season it happened quite a few times and he started throwing out the idea that we should start a blog about the things he says/does that still shock me after knowing him 10 years. At first I dismissed the idea but after posting a few of his clever antics on facebook and seeing that people actually "liked" the faceook posts and made comments I figured what the hell, lets give this blog a try. I hope you all enjoy reading about the adventures of living with my husband and perhaps this blog will bring a little bit of laughter to your life.

1 comment: