Saturday, January 7, 2012

Shoes

I apologize for so many posts in one day but there were a few that happened over the past few weeks that I was saving to share until I finally sat down to start the blog.

My husband has the tendency to leave pair of shoes all over the house, the living room seems to be one of his favorite spots. Usually they are scattered about but a week or so before chritmas he had left about 3 pairs in the living room however this time they were neatly lined up next to one of our recliners so I refrained from nagging about the collection of shoes. Then one day he came home from gym and while we were sitting on the couch he took off his sneakers added that pair of shoe next to the neat line of other pairs of shoes and said " man I should really get a shoe rack for out here". I wish I had taken a picture of the shoes lol

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! Because clearly you all don't have a closet and he needs to display them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah girl he has a perfectly good shoe rack in the closet!

    ReplyDelete